Our Favorite Companies
Did you ever see The Three Amigos? Do you remember that scene where El Guapo asked Jefe’ if he knows what a "plethora” is? Well, that term probably applies here.
As you can see, we have researched through a plethora of different companies, all that provide services to end users such as yourself, and we have selected the best, most modernized, most convenient, and most affordable to work with for your growing organization. Additionally, in many cases we have mastered the nuances of each service so that you don’t need to waste an unnecessary amount of time getting used to each one.
The web is supposed to be easy. Unfortunately there are way too many services that are out there that make things more and more complicated for no reason. The following services – in our opinion – do things the right way. If anything changes or something comes along that is better, we work to be the first to let you know.
- Google: What can we say? It’s Google! But there is so much more than just a great search engine. For starters there’s Google Analytics web statistics, Blogger for blogging, and Google Apps for your email, calendar and document needs. (By the way, don’t forget that Bing and Yahoo are still out there. Also good search engines.)
- Skype: Our favorite communication tool. This is how our team members for projects collaborate back and forth with each other throughout the workday.
- WordPress: If you are looking to get a great website without breaking the bank, this is the route to take. We pride ourselves on professional setup, fantastic themes, and deep functionality in every WordPress site we create. Check out some of our recent work in our portfolio.
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter: Social media is no longer in its infancy, it is now a necessity for doing business today. We interact with our local and regional community, and do it with grace and a bit of humor. We can help you with a successful social media program that reaches far and wide. To learn more go to our social media services page.
- Other services: There is so much more, from Constant Contact, to Angies List and many others. We are constantly seeking out great services that we can integrate for you and your business.