A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
Rockland Web Design started in 2007 in a local library, with a mission to bring attractive, affordable websites to many small businesses in the Hudson Valley.
12 years later - 175 hosted clients, new services, and a time-tested team with nearly 70 years of collective experience under our belts (OMG we sound so old, but divide that by 8 people lol), we have decided to rebrand, in order to simplify and serve a new generation of customers.
Rockland Web Design is now:
We have three main services:
- Build attractive and interactive websites for our clients, train to use
- Market those web presences across multiple social and search apps
- Design lasting brands that convey the full power of the organizations they serve.
But wait...there's more.
RocklandWeb has a new phone system and communications platform that allows us to stay much more responsive, and in-tune in with our clients, as well as a continued mission to train our clients to use all the great stuff we build for them!
RocklandWeb has a new free website offering, available to any member of any Chamber of Commerce located in the Hudson Valley! We design the website, and train you to use it!
RocklandWeb has a new, redeveloped Social Media offering: ACE Web Marketing. Get all your Social Media events, products and services posted to thousands of your target audience across the Hudson Valley, for as low as $10 per day -- and you can choose when you use the services, so you don't have to pay when you don't need the service!
RocklandWeb has new, creative team members, that can take a deeper dive into your brand, your business processes, and your workflow, and create programmed or digital solutions that will make your company's work more effective, and translate to increases in your company's bottom line.
I am so excited about this transformation. We have been working on it since March of 2018, when I realized that the digital and business landscapes underneath our feet was shifting. Instead of waiting until it was too late, we decided to get an edge on our competitors (who are still good at what they do), and transform our company into one that can design, code and support the businesses of the Hudson Valley for the coming decade.
I want to thank several people for their efforts this past year:
- Heather - For putting up with my crazy ideas, and keeping me grounded by suggestiing policies and procedures that will help our future growth!
- Ceco - For building amazing, deep applications for our big clients! (I still want you on Slack, though! lol)
- John - For developing your skills over the past two years into a multi-versatile Wordpress and SEO specialist, that I can rely on to get quality work done!
- Sasho - For building a secure, fast, scalable website server network on Amazon Web Services!
- Anthony - For writing great SEO content for our clients of the ACE Web Marketing program!
- Magda - For designing a great company logo! We all love it, and are looking forward to talking about it for years to come!
More announcements will follow. Until then, thank you for following RocklandWeb. We will continue to lead you into a future that you and your organization can truly be proud of.
God bless you and the work that you do.